Saturday, January 10, 2009

You May Now Kiss The Rice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter (age 2 ) loves rice. Almost to the point that it is unnatural. Every time we go to the market or to a restaurant she asks "Mama, they have rice?". Once I picked her up from school and the teacher said , "she really rice!" She told the teacher "oh, great I love rice." After the third serving my daughter stated that "my mama is say that's enough rice." So tonight after my family came home from bowling my daughter and sister went playing in the dollhouse. My sister is 6 years old. The conversation went like this

Little Sister : Your baby really loves rice.
Empress: yeah I know.
Little Sister : Maybe she can marry it?
Empress: I don't know about that
Little Sister: The only problem is she will need a bowl
Empress: For what ?
Little Sister: ( smiles) The wedding
Empress: laughs to self
Little Sister: Then the man will say you can now eat the rice...(pauses) That's just like a kiss right ?

No comments: