Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Etsy Friend CjonesExclusives is having a Sale.




Etsy is an incredible site for great handmade finds. I purchase alot of my jewelry and body products from the sellers on this site. I also make jewelry and have a shop where I sell jewelry supplies. Over the last year I have found alot of great sellers (artists). One in particular is name Christina Jones and she creates the most beautiful and affordable handbags and clutches. I own two of her handbags. The work"woman"ship is impeccable. Below is the link to her store and her blog.


cjonesexclusives.etsy.com


cjonesexclusives.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Christina said...

thank you so much! Im doing a little giveaway too, if you want to enter. the details are on my blog!

Mikkimu said...

Hi, I've been to her Etsy site and I agree...her creations are fantastic.

Mikkimu said...

Woohoo...I just scored the cutest clutch and tote from Mrs. Jones' Etsy store...what a Friday!! :O)