Monday, November 2, 2009

Coupon Queen...Saving Money

As far as I can remember I have always loved clipping coupon. I don't know maybe it is the thrill of seeing my balance decrease on the screen at the register. Now that we are expecting a new baby... Oh yeah forgot the little detail on the previous posts :) coupons have become more valuable. I have also found that shopping around in addition to coupons really saves. Here are a few tricks to save money.

1. Check the sales ads on Sunday
2. Clip Coupons
3. At stores that have their own coupons, you can usually use manufacturer coupons in addition
4. Only buy what you will need for the next week or so.
5. Have friends look out for coupons or sales for you
6. Sign up for coupons at manufacturer web sites.

1 comment:

PhePhi said...

great tips. i have never been n2 coupons. sounds foolish, i know. but i really wanna get n2 the habit. my mom-in-law clips all the time. reading ur post was the added push i needed. thnx!