Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My daughter wants to play futbol

A few months back my daughter and I went to look for pillows and clothes at Ross. Before I could stealthily turn the corner she spies a Diego soccer ball. Great ! Now she wants to know what is this kind of ball and where can we play with it. I explain to her that this game is called futbol , but realizing she might confuse this with American football. I explain to her this is soccer and the objective. She is excited, so I buy it. She informs me that I don't need to teach her how because " my dad knows how to play these things!". Well a few months later she is actually good for a 3 year old. I hope to find her a team to play on.

1 comment:

Enchantress said...

Wonderful! My son plays soccer...it's a great sport and I'm sure she'll love it!