Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Over a Cold

Oh I feel so much better. After sweating like I have been in a sauna and coughing until I felt like my head would pop off, and having my nose turn red for a few days I feel like my old self. My daughter started school in the beginning of the month and already caught a cold. Lovely! So she decides to share with her mama. I have mixed feeling about school. I get upset when people bring their children to school sick. When my daughter is sick she stays at home! When she was younger she went to daycare for about 7 months and then she stayed with my aunt while I was at university. But now that I work from home I am able to stay with her. I sent her to school because I was afraid she won't adjust well when it is time for Kindergarten.

No comments: